Rent-An-SEO. SEO consulting services are perfect for businesses who do not have an in-house search engine optimization expert and would like to “rent” one for short term projects, reporting and analysis, or even just for an objective evaluation of something they’ve been told by another consultant or agency.
Consultations are also helpful to those looking to hire for an in-house position, but need help separating the truly qualified and exceptional candidates from the posers.
SEO Audits: Site Review and Analysis
If you need driving directions, you need to know where you going to AND where you’re starting at. SEO strategies and internet marketing plans are like driving directions. Figure out where you’re at NOW, and then you’ll have a much better idea of how to get where you need to be tomorrow.
A Site Audit will give you the big, HDTV clear, picture of your current situation. It’s a comprehensive examination of your site (on-page elements and off-site aspects) and an analysis of how well your site stacks up against your competitors. The report gives you a clear picture of your current position and assets, and provides a starting point for charting improvements and growth.
- Keywords — what you’re targeting, what you should be targeting, etc.
- Inbound Links and Anchor Text
- HTML structure and tags (meta, alt, h1, anchor text, site structure, etc.)
- Internal (intra-site) navigation and linking strategy
- Integration with social media
- Integration with traditional marketing avenues
- and more…