I have to say, despite only having 3 microphones for 4-5 people (which was our own fault for dragging so many people over to talk), I completely LOVE being able to do the show when Brian, Dave and I are all in the same room. Normally, we do the show via Skype and I’m in Chicago, NeO is near Seattle someplace and Brian is in Nebraska. The live show was just a ton and a half of fun and I can’t wait til the next conference so we can do another one.
Subscribe & Connect
Sign up for our newsletter for news about Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and upcoming training dates. See how SEO and SMM can benefit your business.
Leave a Reply
- MySpace Tom mistaken for Internet Pervert April 26, 2007
- SEO 101: Link Building July 1, 2008
- Anything you register can and will be held against you… November 20, 2006
- Google cannot see past private registrations November 29, 2006
- How well does the Google algo catch spamdexers? May 16, 2007
- Why Keeping That Old Domain is Important October 12, 2010
- Recap of Chicago SEO Meetup: Harnessing WordPress for SEO October 4, 2010
- Chicago SEO Meetup: Harnessing the Power of WordPress September 13, 2010
- Mod_rewrite doesn’t look at arguments? D’oh! June 9, 2009
- SEO 101 Call-In Show Tonight June 1, 2009
- Seul: Thank you so much! My problem was similar and it t...
- Carolyn Shelby: (If you clicky-click on the image, it will downloa...
- Ed@WebMarketing Group: That is amazing - I could train people up just usi...
- Alex: In testing, I have found that aged domains get ind...
- Ben R: Domains are valuable - your input is priceless ...
About Carolyn Shelby
Carolyn Shelby is a search engine optimization professional and experienced webmaster who specializes in rebuilding under-performing websites, while preserving existing links and search engine rankings. She is based out of Chicago, Illinois and is available for SEO consulting, website design, and speaking engagements.